Immediate service is available in Pasadena! Looking for a place to get your documents or loans notarized? Come to us!
* National Notary Association-certified and Background-screened Notary Signing Agent
* Fast, Friendly and Reliable
* Bonded and Insured
* Languages Spoken - English & Spanish
PRICING: CASH ONLY
Loan Signing : $15 per signature
Certifying Copies Of Power Of Attorney: $15 per signature
Acknowledgements, Jurats, and proofs of execution (Subscribing Witness Jurat) - $15 per signature
Any other documents we will give the correct pricing required by the State of California.
Additional Services That We Deliver:
1. Sworn Statement
2. Refinance Loans
3. Debt Consolidation
4. Power of Attorney
5. Quitclaim Deed
6. Certification of Trust
7. Affidavit Uninsured Deed
8. Application for Duplicate Title or Transfer DMV
9. Equity Loan
10. Financial Status Affidavit
11. Errors and Omission/ Compliance Agreement
12. Statement of Consent (for application for Passport for child under age 1)
13. Power of Attorney
14. Deed of Trust
15. Release and Waiver
16. Parental Consent for Travel
18. Certificate of Authorship
19. Certificate of Identity
20. Plea Form
21. Rental Agreement
22. Grant Deed
23. Name Affidavit
24. Copy Certification by Document Custodian
25. Durable Power of Attorney
26. Power of Attorney for Health Care/ Advance Health Care Directive
27. Spousal Waiver
30. Student Enrollment Verification
31. Living Trust
32. Bill of Sale
BRING THE FOLLOWING WITH YOU:
Government issued identification such as an I.D. card or driver’s license issued by the California Department of Motor Vehicles or a United States passport
Also Acceptable identification-
The identification listed below, must contain a photograph, description of the person, signature of the person, and an identifying number:
A) An driver’s license issued by another state or territory of the United States.
B) A United States military identification card.
C) A passport issued by a foreign government, provided that it has been stamped by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service or the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
D) An employee identification card issued by an agency or office of the State of California, or an agency or office of a city, county, or city and county in California.
E) A driver’s license issued by Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue driver’s licenses.
We are not Attorneys nor licensed to practice law in the State of California and may not give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice.